dimarts, 21 d’abril del 2009

SOMETHING YOU WOULD NOT LIKE DOING


Whenever I talk with my friends we talk about things that we enjoyed doing and thinks that we like doing. That made me think: is there anything I do not like doing?


First of all, and looking at the topic from a more serious point of view, I will never take drugs. Even though drugs seem to be quite popular amongst young people I have decided a long time ago that I would never try drugs.


Another, maybe funnier aspect, is that for now I would never skydive... I'm really chicken! I know we have the facilities here, but, I can't imagine throwing myself out of a plane. However sometimes when we talked about that we also say it could be quite funny so who knows I might change my mind. JiJiJiJi...


Looking at it from a "stupid" side, and without wanting to offend anybody, I would definitly not like participating in "Big Brother - Gran Hermano" or in a show like that. How emabarassing it must be for the rest of the family to see you exposed like that...



If I keep thinking a little bit longer I'm sure I'd come up with some more ideas.. but I have to go to study relative clauses. ;)