dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2009

CREAMS



The other day my mother told me that it was time to start taking care of myself or better said of my skin. One of her reasons was that at the age of 18 your skin needs more than just water, and she is right, until now I have only been using water and that was fine with me. Well, I had a look into my mother "beauty-case" and I found heaps of different cosmetic products: there was a cream for the day, one for the night, one for the eyes, peellings, make up... Apart from make up, and not really often, I have never used any of the above products. So here am I being eighteen and wondering what product to choose to protect my skin. Looking into fashion magazines or watching the tv they advertise ever so many facial creams which are very expensive. Are all the face creams that expensive? And do they work? I wonder...


Amongst my friends there are quite some who use beauty products, and there are even some who use anti-aging products, incredible isn't it? I'm sure that they know that now they don't need it but I guess they see it as a kind of prevention... But what kind of prevention is that? shouldn't you exercise, eat well and don't smoke instead of putting creams on a skin which has four or five layers.

Because from my point of view beauty comes from the inside and not from the outside.