divendres, 3 d’abril del 2009

MY OPINION ON GOD



A typical discussion nowadays is about the existence of God.

On the one hand there is the scientific believe and on the other hand the religious one.

The first one defends the thesis that every small or big thing has a logical, scientific based, explanation and if we don't know the answer now, we will know it in the future. On the contrary, the religious point of view defends that there is a being better and bigger than us, who created the world and now is watching over us and who we will have to obey.

For me this is all very black and white and as I don't like extremes I would place myself in the "grey" zone:

When talking to scientist there comes a point where they don´t have any answers anymore, this is the moment when I ask myself if there is any more, if there was actually someone who created what surrounds us now and by what rules is the earth running?

I can't answer these questions, I can't say that God did all of these things, but neither that he didn't do it.. I only think that if someone onces installed some rules, now he can't change them. He doesn't interfere in the world, he gave us a place, and we have to live there the way we want, he doesn't mind because he has done his work. This is an argument to contradict people who try to deny God, saying that if there were a God there wouldn't be wars, pain...

However this is only my personal point of view and everybody else has to find his or her own position but please keep in mind to respect each opinion.







What was first, the egg or the chicken? ;)

1 comentari:

Anna Genís Montoliu ha dit...

Haha this joke is very funny Claudia!:)
Do you remember all our moments saying jokes?
I agree with nealry all parts of your blog.
It's an interesting topic.

See you soon, bye darling