dimecres, 1 d’abril del 2009

HERPES


I don't know anything about herpes, a virus, apart from my own experience.

Since I've been having three herpes in the last two weeks I think that it's a topic which I have to talk about, why? because you always said that we have to choose between topics of interest or topics that we hate, so here you are.

Looking arround me it seems that spring time is the time for the herpes to blossom on every girls lip. I wonder if it is only girls lips because I've never seen a young boy with an herpes. Maybe it's because us girls we are more receptive for that. What I want to say with that is, that the herpes usually comes out when you are under pressure, emotional stress, depressive... and boys don't feel that way.

Normally I have the herpes on the lip, but sometimes I have it in the nose, in the face... I don't want to imagine the next place. When I feel the first tickle on my lip I usually run into the bathroom and I put litres of alcohol on it. Occasionally it doesn't appear, but normally... it does! So I have to spend 4 or 5 days putting cream (Aciclovir), toothpaste... and more alcohol on it. Fortunatlly the herpes doesn't hurt me it just bothers me a lot.

It's funny that when I go to school nobody seems to notice that I have an herpes on my lip... I don't know if that is a good or a bad thing, but when I meet somebody for the fist time, that person seems to stare on my lip.

The only consolation that I have for myself is that I'm not the only one and that even famous people are "victims" of this virus.