diumenge, 19 d’octubre del 2008

SHOES!



Here is the entry of a dictionary. Shoe: an external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.

But to me, it is much more:

Asking any women about her favourite item of clothes, for sure, you will get the answer: SHOES!


The earliest known shoes date from about 8000 to 7000 BCE and were found in Oregon, USA.

Since the mid-20th Century, manufacturers have created shoes in rubber, plastics... to create new styles.

There are different kinds of shoes, confortable ones, sporty ones, elgant ones, fashionable ones... and I love each and every one of them!

In fact, I have never met any women who wouldn't.

You have shoes for every occasion and every style, of course, every body has a different taste. From my point of view the nicest ones are the fashionable.

This year, the fashion shows shoes with really high heels, and I'm in love with them, but I can't wear them because I'm so tall. Anyway, I have some pairs but I can only wear them on special occasions, to go to school, I prefer flat ones, which I like less, but well...

I hope that next year this will change! :)