dimarts, 4 de novembre del 2008

barrakones!!


Hello!

Today I have been all the day in my house because I'm ill, I think that tomorrow I will go to high school, but I'm not sure! Maybe I got a cold this weekend in barrakes,but never mind, it was fantastic!

A lot of people went there on Thursday, but I stayed at home sleeping because I was really tired, but on Friday the party started for us!

We caught the train at nine o'clock and we went to Girona.

To be honest, we ate in an ugly bar, and we met Nerea, do you remember her?! Our Spanish teacher, who came with us to Italia in 4th of ESO, she's so nice!

By the way, after dinner, we went to the park of attractions and there we got on to many attractions and we spend a good time laughing a lot!

A little bit later we went to barrakes, where the best of the night was about to start. Like in all of these places we started to met everybody, and a lot of people who we hadn't seen for a long time.

In the middle of the night a really wierd thing happened; all the people started to run and we tought that there were some people killing each other, but they were not! There was a girl completly naked walking there, supposedly she had drugged herself, because it seems that she wasn't from this world. When the police caught her, she didn't understand anything, it was so sad, I'm sure the next day she passed a really bad day thinking about what she had done, well, if she remembered anything.



well, as you can see barrakes this year was really complete, with some bad things, but overall with a lot of good moments!







1 comentari:

carles!! ha dit...

Yes,a really funny night, but I don't know anything about this "naked girl"...

Amazing...!!!



muaaaa!