dijous, 30 d’abril del 2009

MY LAST POST...


Everything is finishing... 10 more classes and we will have finished our compulsory work at high school, this is my last post in the blog, this is my last week of exams, this is my last week of seeing the same faces everyday... etc.

How do I feel? Do I feel happy because soon I will start a new and attractive life? Do I feel sad because I will leave a lot of things and people behind?

Instead of seeing it from a pessimistic point of view I'd rather see the future bright, so I don't want to feel sad of leaving people and things behind I'd rather look forward to meeting new people and getting to know new things. Apart from that, I'm sure that the people who are really close to me, my real friends, family..., will always stay close to me, and the other ones will always be a nice memory and a nice surprise if I meet them again unexpectetly.

In two weeks I will no longer be a pupil of IES CASTELLÓ D'EMPÚRIES and after five weeks I will have disappeared from my teachers' lives. I know for them it's a kind of routine because they "lose" their students every year. However for me it seems a little bit more than that considering that I've spent the last six years between the same walls and faces.

I will have the same experience than when I was 12. I can still remember now my first day of high school when everything and everybody was new, and in some days my last day of high school will be another memory.



GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY AND SEE YOU AROUND!