dimarts, 3 de febrer del 2009

Driver at 14?


Now my brothers are buying their motorcycles and taking their driving lessons at the age of sixteen - that makes me think. I've never had a motorcycle because my parents explained me that it's a really dangerous thing. At first I didn't agree but now, I've changed my opinion, observing all the accidents that have happend. My brothers are more insistent than me, so finally they will get what they want, it's because of that that my father yesterday bought them a motor. However, I think that he is making a mistake. My brothers are irresponsible, not strong enough to handle the motor, and above all, are influenced by their friends. All these points are the cause for the accidents of teenagers, and I'm sure about that because I see it every day in the news or looking arround me, I see friends having accidents.

I'm saying that because of my brothers who are sixteen yet in Spain it's legal to drive a motorcycle at the age of forteen. So imagine, what an irresponsible, weak and easily to be influencded boy at the age of 16 would be like at the age of 14.

And after all he's not only a risk to himself, but to other drivers as well.

In my opinion, the goverment, seeing the number of accidents increasing, is modifying a lot of traffic laws, such as: slow velocity, radars, speed bumbs... but they should really do something about 14 years old drivers, because this law is one of the most important cause of accident.

2 comentaris:

y&m[*] ha dit...

Claudia I agree with you only for one hand.. becuase do you know that I had a Motorcycle when I did 14 years old but my father that has had motorcycle always didn't want to buy me a motorcycle. And I said, eh do you have motorcycle. Why I not? and he answered me, for this reason I have motorcycle and I know the accidents with motorcycle and I don't want that you kill yourself on having gone out to the road...

But well in two years I don't have any accident but in the last year... with 2 months..2 and any for my fault.

carles!! ha dit...

I agree with you too, but i do it now, because I'm seventeen and I have my motorcycle. I think that if I was fourteen I wouldn't agree with you!!




See you tomorrow !!