dimecres, 26 de novembre del 2008

colours



When I told my parents that I wanted to change the colour of my room, they agreed, but when they found out it was going to be grey, they thought I was crazy.

I know that it's a strange colour for the decoration of a girl's bedroom, my father said that it's a colour for a garage or for an office. However I think it's a very stylish colour, which goes really well with all the stuff that I have in my bedroom. Above all in my opinion colours like blue, green and orange are fine when you're a child, but from a certain point of your life, you need calm, concentration... peace and quite and you can achieve this by choosing colours of understatement.

Maybe you will think that I'm a little bit exagerating, but since I have had this colour I feel more comfortable in my bedroom, I can sleep better, I can study better, I don't get upset so easily...

Whereas when my room was painted in blue, everything was the opposite.

So, finally, me as well as my parents, are convinced about this colour and above all my parents are really greatfull because of the changes of my behaviour.




PD. the picture you can see is of my old bedroom.

1 comentari:

deadriver ha dit...

claudiaa!
I've come here to comment you.. but I've seen Marc's photo.. and I've remembered those three monts.. looool!
Carbu Rules!^^